Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who hearts you baby?


I have just come back form a day babysitting Pumpkin. I was very naughty and did not look at Etsy at all since Friday. I have just checked now and 7 people heart me! Whoo Hoo!!
Pumpkin is soo cute! She woke me up this morning by squealing gently in my ear. Those who don’t spend time with kids wont think that its possible to squeal gently. But it is, and a gentle squeal is a blessing. Much less painful than one of Sweatpea’s body slams.
I played a fun game with the girls yesterday. They had both climbed into the cot while they were playing, and I called out. “Oh! A cage with wild animals in it” Then as I named animals, they made the noises. Elephants, mice, tigers, snakes. Occasionaly, to make it a bit more interesting for Sweatpea, who is a bit older, I said things like: “ a dog and a monkey” So she would listen to the noise Pumpkin was making and then make the sound of the other animal. Finally, when they were very loud, and getting louder, it was time for: “two fish in a cage”

No comments:

Post a Comment