Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1970's or bust.



At the moment I am listening to and LOVING the Ting tings. Especially we walk. But perhaps I should be listening to Duran Duran.


I have some new bead caps. No matter what I ad them too, they immediately time warp into the 70’s. Check out these earrings on etsy. And there will be more to come. I just love them. They are very clean and Space-age looking.


So now that I have a bunch or earrings up, I need to branch out into necklaces. Eek! Its bit harder to concentrate on, and harder to predict what the final product will look like.


I finally finished the outdoor table. I have included a pic. It is definitely not what I was hoping for but it is a definite improvement on the previous. I also need to report on my stamp making endeavors. Very exciting to have finally gotten started on this, but they did not turn out as expected. But then again, who expects to succeed the first time.


Lots of projects on the go now. Its good to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment