Monday, September 22, 2008

Muffin sitting.

Poor muffin. I have been baby sitting him for a couple of hours today and every time I have a little coughing fit, it scares him half to death!! He is asleep now. Unfortunately I have been hearing phantom babies crying ever since he went down. Am I the only person who hears phantom babies ?

I have been doing a bit of surfing recently. I am looking at running a stall at the next local markets so I have been looking for markets websites and other people on etsy and on blogger who sell at markets. I found a good website here. 

One must-have for my market will be sunscreen. I burnt the back of my neck at a market on Saturday. 

I have accepted a commission for custom made fascinator for a wedding in two weeks. So I have two tasks for the next two weeks. That fascinator plus a bucket load of market-material merchandise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment