Thursday, August 28, 2008

Progress or procrastination?



Not much progress since yesterday. I have spent a good two hours filling in my profiles on etsy and on blogger. It took a lot longer than I thought to correct all my spelling.


I have come to the conclusion that I need to use sandpaper on the outdoor table. If only I had some.


I guess the next thing on my ‘to do’ list is to get crafty, and quick! I need to make a bunch of stuff to put onto etsy. Earrings, necklaces and fascinators. We are coming into spring.


Well here it is, a little promise to myself that by this time tomorrow I will have at least 3 items to put onto etsy.


Now that I have set a deadline I have a lot of fooffing around to do. I guess I had better get cracking.


Hey, send me a comment if you have any suggestions on how I can creatively procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment